Whether your kids are excited to go back to school or a little apprehensive, I am sure finding these cute snack boxes in their backpacks will lift their spirit for the day 🙂
I even used some free printables from Catch My Party to embellish and personalize the boxes.
- Patterned paper or light cardstock. You can download the school pad design here to print your own.
- Milk carton template (there are many to choose from if you search on Google, I used this small milk carton template)
- Free back to school printables at Catch My Party
- First cut out the patterned paper using the milk carton template (You can actually print the template directly onto the paper to make it a lot easier)
- If you have a scorer, score all the lines
- If you wish to add a straw, now is a good time to make a hole, before you start folding
- Fold on every line
- Start assembling the box by closing the sides, making a tube. Glue the tab.
- Then glue the bottom
- Finally close the top