If you’re looking for a quick, easy party favor that kids will love, look no further!
We have these Candy Kabob party favor DIY that you can bet will be a huge hit at your party!
I used a variety of candies to make it super colorful. Match the candy to your party colors to give them an extra boost.
Bear in mind that if you are a candy lover like me, you might need to buy a lot of extra candy!
Make a Quick and Easy Candy Kabob Party Favor DIY
- Wooden skewers
- Airheads Extreme
- Shock Tongues
- Gummi Grapefruit
- Nordic Fish
- Gummi Sharks
- Orange slices
- Gummi Peaches
- Gum drops
- Cello bags
- Some of these links may be affiliate links. I may make a small commission if you click and buy at no expense to you.
- Soak the wooden skewers in water. It will make it easier to slide the candy onto the kabobs, but dry them off before adding the candy.
- Fill the candy kabobs about ¾ full. The amount of candy on each kabob depends on the size of each piece of candy.
- Start by laying out the candy next to the wooden skewer to get an idea of what order you want to slide the candy on the kabob. Sounds crazy right? Trust me! My first attempt was a mess! If at all possible, only slide the candy on once. Keep in mind the color combinations you would like to use.
- We found that 8-9 pieces of candy fit on each kabob. Choose candy that is a little thicker so that it does not fall apart when sliding it onto the skewer.