Thanksgiving is two weeks away, and if you’re looking for an easy festive cocktail, check out our bright and tasty caramel apple sangria.
Nothing says fall like the flavors of caramel and apple. When I was a kid, we used to go to an apple orchard every year around Thanksgiving, and my mom would buy me a big caramel apple. Talk about sticky heaven!
Well, this crisp, refreshing caramel apple sangria is zesty and alive, but also warm and comforting. It’s got delicious bright flavors from the sparkling cider, balanced with the richer notes of Thanksgiving (like the touch of cinnamon). This, my friends, is drink heaven!
Plus, it’s a snap to make.
Caramel Apple Sangria
Combine all ingredients in a serving pitcher, mix, and chill.
Rub the rim of your wine glass with a damp paper towel, then dip it in colored sugar crystals for added sparkle.
Pair with mini caramels on a toothpick or add a cinnamon stick and make it a cocktail!
The seasonal flavors pair well with both sweet and savory dishes, and I promise your guests will love it!
Recipe slightly adapted from A Night Owl Blog.
- 1 bottle sparkling apple cider
- 1 bottle white wine
- ¼ cup salted caramel syrup
- 2 green apples chopped
- Cinnamon sticks for garnish
- Sanding sugar for garnish
- Combine all ingredients in a serving pitcher, mix, and chill.
- Rub the rim of your wine glass with a damp paper towel, then dip it in colored sugar crystals for added sparkle.