Christmas is just around the corner and so today I would like to share a very simple craft to brighten your Holiday table !
How about some cute little paper stockings to hold your utensils ? Aren’t they super sweet?
Here is how to make them…
- Scrapbook papers in contrasting colors
- Stocking template you can download here
- Glue (I used some roll-on glue tape, that way there is no drying time)
- Use the template to draw the stocking shape on your chosen paper.
- Fold the piece of paper along the long edge
- Cutout the stocking shape
- Glue the two parts together along the edges, leaving the top open, and add a stripe of contrasting paper at the top.
And there you have it!!