Frozen parties are so popular on our site! I’m excited that Kaleigh from Krafts by Kaleigh is here with her fantastic Arendelle castle cupcake holder DIY that she showed off in her gorgeous Disney Frozen Coronation party. Here’s how she did it…
- 9 empty toilet paper rolls
- 2 empty paper towel rolls
- 4 sheets of sparkle, white, 12×12 card stock
- 4 sheets of teal, 12×12 card stock
- 2 different sized boxes
- Glue gun
- White butcher paper
- Glitter spray (we used Krylon Glittle Blast)
- Tooth picks
- Cone template
- Arendelle flags (printable from Krafts by Kaleigh) or you can use teal and purpled colored paper
- Frozen themed straw flags (printable from Krafts by Kaleigh) or you can use teal and purpled colored paper
1. Pull all your materials together.
2. Wrap boxes in white butcher paper and secure with clear tape. Our box sizes were 16×5.5×3 and 8x4x4.
3. Spray with glitter spray and let dry. HINT: Several coats leaves a thicker, more glittery finish!
4. Cut out 9 pieces of sparkle white paper measuring 5.75X 4. Cut out 2 pieces of sparkle white paper measuring 5.75X11. Hot glue white sparkle paper around all empty paper rolls.
5. Print out a cone shape template and cut out 10 cones from the teal paper. Staple or hot glue teal paper into a cone shape.
6. Add hot glue to the rim of the empty tissue rolls one at a time and place the cone on top of the rolls.
7. Print and cut out Arendelle flags or cut out flower decorations with your colored paper.
Glue 2, 1 1⁄2” flower flags to the front of 2 paper towel rolls. Glue 4, 1” face flags to the front of 4 toilet paper rolls. HINT: We snipped the ends of our flags to give them more of a flag look!
8. Print and cut at least 3 Arendelle straw flags or make them out of your colored paper. Fold straw flags in half and glue on tooth pick. Hot glue the toothpick flags to the top of the inside of 3 cones that do not have flags glued to the front. HINT: You will have to hold these in place while they dry.
9. Set up your Arendelle castle!
We put the longer box on the bottom and stood the shorter box up. The paper towel rolls go on the top corners on both sides. On the top of the longer box sits 4 toilet paper rolls and on the table sits another 4 and on the tall box sits 1.
10. Place cupcakes around your castle fit for a queen! NOTE: To add different dimensions, we also included 3 pillars to set 3 cupcakes on!
What a pretty Arendelle castle DIY, thanks, Kaleigh for letting us show it off! To learn more about Kaleigh, please visit her Etsy shop, Pinterest and Facebook pages.
And for more inspiration, check out these must-see Frozen parties from our site!