Virginie, from That Cute Little Cake is here with a great way to decorate for Easter, something kids will love!
Put a smile on your kids’ faces this Easter by decorating their drink bottles with a mini Easter Egg wreath!
This is a quick project that is sure to get the little ones excited.
- Candy (I used Mini Cadbury Eggs and Easter M&Ms)
- Royal icing (I colored mine blue so it would show on the pictures but white is OK)
- A small Ziploc bag
- Something round to trace a circle (about 2″ in diameter)
- Trace a circle about 2″ in diameter on a piece of cardstock.
- Cut a little inside and a little outside the circle to get a ring.
- Place a small amount of royal icing in a ziploc bag and snip the corner of the bag with scissors.
- Use this easy piping bag to pour royal icing onto the cardstock ring (work on a piece on non-stick parchment paper so it will be easy to lift the wreath when dry).
- Now have fun decorating your wreath. Just push the mini eggs into the icing and let dry overnight.
When dry, add a ribbon and tie around a bottle. If you wish, you can make a little bow with some ribbon and “glue” it to the wreath using a little royal icing.
Add a cute straw and you’re done !