This lovely Easter egg place card craft from Kristen and Missy from Sweetly Chic Events & Designs would look gorgeous on your Easter dinner table!
Easter is only a few days away, so we thought we would share a quick, simple, and chic way to add a bit of glitz to your holiday tablescape! With just a few supplies, you can add a touch of custom creativity that all your guests will be sure to enjoy!
- Wooden eggs
- Spray paint
- Mod Podge
- Foam pouncer or paint brush
- Printable place card
- Hot glue gun
1. Begin by spray painting your egg in the color of your choosing. We chose a modern, metallic gold!
2. Once the paint has dried, it’s time to add some fun polka dots using the Mod Podge & foam pouncer.
3. Dip the foam pouncer into the Mod Podge and place dots randomly on your egg.
4. It’s now time to add some glitter!
5. Gently sprinkle the glitter onto the Mod Podge dots and allow to dry. Once the glitter has set, carefully wipe away any excess glitter from your egg.
6. Next, take a portion of your ribbon and size it to fit around your egg.
9. Wrap the ribbon around the center of your egg and adhere with a small dot of hot glue.
10. Now it’s time to personalize your place card! We found these gorgeous and free place card printables from 100 Layer Cake and were able to customize them and print them to fit our egg! (We printed on 110 pound card stock).
11. Using either double stick tape or glue, adhere your printable place card to the center of the egg the atop the ribbon.
You now have an adorable Easter Egg Place Card that will add the perfect touch of sweet sophistication to your holiday table!
Happy Easter, everyone!!