Kristen and Missy from Sweetly Chic Events & Designs are here with a beautiful fall monogram wreath DIY. It’s such a beautiful way to decorate for Thanksgiving.
We just love everything about fall; the crisp air, the changing leaves and of course, all the fabulous seasonal decor! And what better way to greet the season and your guests than with a new, stylish fall wreath!
With this simple tutorial and a few fantastic supplies, you will be on your way to welcoming the harvest with a little bit of glitz and glam!
Fall Monogram Wreath DIY
- Wooden monogram (we used one by Ten23Designs but you can find a variety at your local craft store)
- Grapevine wreath
- Acrylic paint
- Foam paint brush
- Miniature craft pumpkins & gourds
- Artificial flowers
- Hot glue gun
1. Gather your foam brush, your paint, and your monogram.
2. Carefully apply your paint to your monogram, being careful to coat well.
2. Using a small amount of hot glue, adhere your wooden monogram to your grapevine wreath.
3. Next, gather your accent details, we started with a few gold gourds and pumpkins.
4. Feel free to add an array of coordinating artificial flowers and a feather or two to add a bit of glam to your fall project!
5. Begin arranging and adhering your pumpkins, gourds, and florals with a touch of hot glue.
6. Continue arranging your festive decor until your wreath is complete.
You now have a fabulous piece of fall decor that will perfectly accentuate the coming season and all the fantastic things it has to offer!
A special thanks to Ten23Designs for supplying us with this custom monogram!
And thank you Missy and Kristen for sharing your stylish wreath DIY with us! To learn more about Missy and Kristen, please visit them at Sweetly Chic Events & Designs, and on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram.
For more inspiration, check out all the pretty wreath tutorials on our site.