Let your kids know how much you love them on Valentine’s Day with these free printable love coupons!
Download the file, print out the coupons, and put them in a cute container for your child on Valentine’s Day. Then watch how excited they are receiving them!
Some of my favorite love coupons include: a “movie night,” a “game night,” and a “family trip for ice cream” coupon. There’s even a blank one for you to fill out with your own special treat!
If you like the kids’ coupons, check out our love coupons for couples.
Download the love coupons here
Reasons to Love These Valentine’s Day Printable Love Coupons
- A great way to show your children how much you love them
- Provides easy activities to bring your family together
- An inexpensive Valentine’s Day treat
- No craft skills necessary
- Perfect for last-minute gift giving
Types of Love Coupons Included
- No chores for a day
- Movie night – You pick the movie
- Family trip for ice cream
- Stay up for 30 mins past your bedtime
- Game night – you pick the game
- 30 minutes extra on computer or phone time
- A special adventure with mom
- A special adventure with dad
- Blank ‘fill in yourself’ coupon
Before getting started make sure you have the following craft supplies:
Download the love coupons here
To create this Valentine’s Day coupon gift follow these easy instructions:
Click to download the kids coupon printable file and save the file to your computer.
Open the file on your computer and print the page using your color printer and some 8.5×11 inch card stock.
Cut out all the Valentine’s Day coupons and fill out the blank one with a special activity.
Place them in a container, like a mason jar, and tie a ribbon around it.
Tips and Substitutions
- If you don’t have any card stock you can use photo paper instead.
- This comes with a blank coupon you can personalize with a special activity for your child
- Use any type of container, including an simple envelope, to deliver them
There are 12 coupons included. Eleven come with text and one is blank for you to fill out.
You can substitute photo paper or even regular printer paper.
You’ll need an 8.5″ x 11″ sized sheet of paper.
Make sure you download the pdf file onto your computer and print from that file. If you are having trouble, try downloading the pdf file using a different browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc…).
We offer free downloadable Hershey’s Kiss classroom valentines and Smarties classroom valentines.
More Valentine’s Day Posts You’ll Like
- Love Coupons for Couples
- Free Printable Hershey’s Kiss Classroom Valentines
- Free Printable Valentine’s Day Subway Art
- Pink Marshmallow Popcorn Balls
- Valentine’s Day Chocolate Covered Pretzels DIY
- Valentine’s Day Love Shack DIY
- Free Printable “You’re Such a Smartie” Classroom Valentines
- Free Valentine’s Day Bingo Game
Be sure to check out the fantastic Valentine’s Day parties on our site and get free printables for your Valentine’s Day parties, too!
- Home printer
- 1 page Cardstock 8.5″ x 11″
- 1 pair Scissors
- 8 oz mason jar
- 1 piece ribbon
- Click to download the kids coupon printable file and save the file to your computer.
- Open the file on your computer and print the page using your color printer and some 8.5×11 inch card stock.
- Cut out all the Valentine’s Day coupons and fill out the blank one with a special activity.
- Place them in a container, like a mason jar, and tie a ribbon around it.
This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission. We are participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated.