Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and before you know if your kids will need a Valentine’s for their school friends.
For a quick and easy Valentine’s simply attach a Hershey’s Kiss to our FREE printable Hershey’s Kiss classroom Valentine and you are good to go!
Now your child will be able to share a touch of sweetness with his or her friends!
Reasons to Love These Printables
- Quickly create school Valentines for your kids.
- No need for any specific craft skill.
- Print out as many Valentine’s as you want for FREE.
- Perfect if you are stuck for last-minute Valentines.
- They are a great alternative for your kids if you are on a tight budget.
Before getting started make sure you have the following craft supplies:
H2 How-To Steps
To make these classroom Valentines follow these easy instructions:
Click to download the “Hershey Kisses” printable file and save it onto your computer.
Open the file on your computer and print it using your color printer and 8.5×11 inch card stock.
Cut-out the eight Valentines.
Customize the “To” and “From” fields.
Attach a single Hershey’s Kiss in the center of each Valentine using double-sided tape.
H2 Tips and Substitutions
- If you don’t have any cardstock try using photo paper instead.
- Feel free to use any other candy, instead of Hershey’s Kisses
Each printed sheet will make 8 Valentines. For more, all you need to do is print out more copies.
Feel free to use photo paper if you are all out of cardstock.
You’ll need 8.5″ x 11″ sized sheets of paper.
Make sure you download the pdf file onto your computer and print from that file. If you are having trouble, try downloading the pdf file using a different browser (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc…).
Other Valentine’s Day Printable Posts You Might Like
- Free Printable “Smartie” Classroom Valentines
- Valentine’s Day Chocolate Covered Pretzels DIY
- Free Printable Love Coupons for Kids On Valentine’s Day!
- Free Valentine’s Day Bingo Game
- Free Valentine’s Day Push Pop Printables
- Last-Minute Free Printables for your Valentine’s Day Party
- 1 Color printer
- 1 Sheet Card Stock White
- 8 Hershey Kisses
- 1 Double-sided tape
- Click to download the "Hershey Kisses" printable file and save it onto your computer.
- Open the file on your computer and print it using your color printer and 8.5×11 inch card stock.
- Cut out the eight Valentines.
- Customize the "To" and "From" fields.
- Attach a Hershey's Kiss in the center of each Valentine using double-sided tape.
This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share some commission. We are participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated