Are you planning to have a party to watch the Royal Wedding on April 29th? Well, here are some FREE printables designed by Catherine of Design Editor to make your party even more regal and fun.
This collection includes:
- A PARTY INVITATION: Get the gang together with this simple invite. The area for the party details is editable or you can write-in the details by hand. Fits in an A2 size envelope (4 3/8″ x 5 3/4″).
- ROYAL PENNANTS: Blue and red 4.25″ tall pennants can be strung on a ribbon as a banner or use individually as flags. Files include templates for easy trimming.
- PARTY SQUARES: Festive 2″ squares can be used as envelope seals, treat toppers, gift tags, stickers, and more.
- UNION JACK WRAPS: Dress up your drinks! One inch tall strips wrap around cups, stems of glassware or straws. Pop on skewers to make mini-flags or food picks.
- QUEEN’S CROWN: Add ribbon around the back to wear or use in your decor. Kids will love these!
- COORDINATING PAPERS: Three full size papers in the blue and red crown patterns and the Union Jack flag. Wrap around favor boxes, line serving trays or dishes, make napkin rings, wrap bottles, matte a photograph of the royal couple…have fun with it!
Download the high resolution files for printing:
Thank you, Catherine, for this festive collection! To learn more about Catherine and read her posts on interior design, entertaining, and kids, check out her blog, Design Editor. Also, please visit her Etsy shop. And finally, take a look at her adorable twins birthday party on our site!