Who, like me, loves a scary Halloween?! Halloween parties are so much fun and can be an absolute thrill to plan. So, if you’re planning one, don’t miss these 12 scary Halloween decorations we found to help you with all your ghoulish preparations!You’ll find creepy ideas for a Halloween window decoration, a Halloween tablecloth, a Halloween tombstone, and so much more…
Look at these 12 Scary Halloween Decorations for an Awesome Party!
Welcome your guests to your scary party with a fantastic Halloween wreath to decorate your front door.
It has everything you need, such as a tombstone, a skeleton, and a rat. Perfect!
Another awesome way to scare your friends, even before they’ve come into your Halloween party, is to place one of these creepy tombstones in your front yard.
These bloody zombie themed hand prints are such an awesome way to decorate on your windows this Halloween!
Don’t let your guests think they are safe, just because they’ve walked through your front door.
This 3D Halloween floor decoration is so cool, and will surprise everyone who dares to enter.
If you’re anything like me, creepy crawlies make your shiver in fear.
Nothing could be more scary than a wall decorated with massive spiders, which is why these spider wall stickers are such a great Halloween party decoration.
This black lace spiderweb tablecloth adds such a scary (and fun) touch to a Halloween party.
It’s gives your table settings just the right spooky elegant look!
Intensify the scare factor at your Halloween party with these creepy party decorations.
The set includes a black glitter chandelier and a bunch of skulls, bats, ravens, and spiders to hang from your ceiling.
This has to be the best ever Halloween fireplace party decoration.
Nothing could be creepier than some black lace spider web, draped over a mantle piece!
Spook out all your guests with these really scary holographic Victorian portraits.
Place them on your dessert table or on your fireplace and freak out everyone!
If you’re looking for an awesome scary decoration,these vintage potion bottles are just what you need!
Then let your guests drink at their own risk.
You can’t have a scary Halloween party and not have a skeleton, right?
This skeleton will look so cool hanging out at your party.
To finish off, we just had to add these awesome skeleton hand glasses.
They’ll look so creepy and cool, especially filled with blood red wine.
MORE HALLOWEEN POSTS YOU’LL LIKE!
Need Halloween party ideas?
- 12 Fun Kids Halloween Party Ideas
- Look At These 12 Scary Halloween Decorations For An Awesome Party
- 12 Awesome Kids’ Halloween Party Supplies
- Halloween Dessert Tables, Rice Krispie Pumpkins, and Halloween Decorations
- How To Glam Up Your Halloween
- 10 Scary Halloween Parties – Must See!
- Halloween Party Supplies and Decorations Roundup
- 10 Must-See Halloween Parties!
- How to Throw a Toddler Halloween Party
Need Halloween free printable decorations?
- Free Unicorn Halloween Party Printables
- Free Creepy Halloween Printables
- Venom and Potions Free Halloween Party Printables
- Download the Best Free Gothic Halloween Party Printables!
- Halloween Pin the Spider on the Web Game
- Halloween Party Invitation Roundup
- Free Printable Halloween Countdown Calendar
- Halloween Party Printables Roundup
Need more Halloween recipe ideas?
- Make These Quick and Easy Halloween Pretzel Rods!
- Cookie Dough Mummies
- Donut Halloween Spiders
- Halloween Pocky Recipe
- Adorable Halloween Pretzels
- Cute Halloween Treats
- Halloween Hot Cocoa Recipe
- Easy Halloween Cookie Treats
- Make This Quick and Easy Ghostly Halloween White Chocolate Bark!
- Halloween White Chocolate Covered Pretzels
- Halloween Candy Mix Recipe
- 12 Easy Halloween Treats
- Cookie Dough + Halloween Mummies = Yum!
- A Halloween Treat So Cute, It’s Scary!
- Halloween Pumpkin Pop-Tarts
- Halloween Mummy Mason Jar DIY
- Easy Halloween Skeleton Pudding Cups
Need more Halloween craft ideas?
- Easy Mummy Halloween Candy Bowl with SweeTARTS
- Creepy Rat & Spider Halloween Wreath
- 7 Easy Halloween Crafts
- The Easiest Scariest Halloween Decorations!
- Creepy Halloween BOO Sign DIY
- Halloween Mummy Mason Jar DIY
- Halloween Tissue Ghost Garland DIY
- Slime Halloween Party Favors
**Some of these links may be affiliate.