My daughter Lainey is a huge Minecraft fan, in fact, she’s going to Minecraft camp in a few weeks, so we jumped at the chance to make our own Minecraft Creeper Pizza. She was so excited and the pizza was absolutely delicious!!
We started with a frozen cheese pizza.
We cut the pizza into a square. It was 7.5″ by 7.5″.
We cut pepperoni slices into little squares. You’ll need 5 slices for the pizza.
Here’s what the Minecraft Creeper looks like.
We recreated the design on the pizza! How cool is this??
Servings: 8 slices of pizza
- Basic cheese pizza
- Mozzarella cheese
- First thing we did was take a frozen pizza and add more mozzarella cheese. The more cheese the better.
- Next, because everything in Minecraft comes in blocks, we had to make a block pizza. I used a square piece of 7.5″ x 7.5″ paper to cut it out.
- Next we cut the pepperoni into squares. We needed 4 square pieces of pepperoni and one additional square cut in half and then one half cut into quarters.
- Here the Minecraft design so you can see how the pepperonis are put together.
- Cook according to package instructions.
- Piping hot out of the oven! Enjoy it!
Serving: 1slice of pizza | Calories: 356kcal | Carbohydrates: 44.5g | Protein: 19.1g | Fat: 10.8g | Saturated Fat: 5.8g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 30mg | Sodium: 633mg | Fiber: 2.5g | Sugar: 6g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Need more Minecraft party ideas and crafts?
- The 12 BEST Minecraft Party Supplies for an Fabulous Birthday!
- 9 Awesome Minecraft Party Activities
- Free Printable Minecraft Bingo Game
- The 12 Most Amazing Minecraft Cakes
- Must-See Minecraft Parties
- 7 Things You Must Have at Your Minecraft Party
Need Minecraft birthday party printable decorations?
For more inspiration, check out all the stunning Minecraft birthday parties on our site, and check out these Minecraft party supplies from vendors with listings on Catch My Party!